Last update: 2018-06-07
I’m currently looking for…
- the book(s) Lord of the Rings (English)
- Sailor Moon volume 7+ (comics, English)
- Himitsu no Akko-chan (comics, Japanese)
- the games by QuinRose
- the Meitantei Conan/Detective Conan/Case Closed games
- Tokimeki Memorial (game)
- Tokimeki Memorial: Girl’s Side (game)
- Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly (game in either English or Japanese)
- Reine des Fleurs (game)
- Brothers Conflict Precious Baby or Brilliant Blue andPassion Pink (game)
- Ken ga Kimi (game)
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (game)
- Uta no Prince-sama (game)
- Wand of Fortune (game)
- Himitsu no Akko-chan DVD boxes (anime)
- Nintendo Wii
- Nintendo Switch
…in no particular order. Let me know if you’re willing to sell/give any of these to me.
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE BLOG
Spread the word by sharing posts on social media such as Google+, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.
Like the Facebook page. All Likes count!
Show you appreciation by sending a Tweet to me!
Share and retweet any content I share on social media!
Buy yourself something new – game, CD, anime, book or comic – that I’ve linked to at end of posts. Amazon links that may still be in some older posts don’t support me in any way anymore. If you see some, please let me know so I can update them!
Gift me a game through Steam. You find my Steam wishlist here.
Sponsor me with a product for reviewing if you own the rights for the game, books, comic or anime and these have a digital version that you could share. If you sponsor, I will give my completely honest opinion on the product, as well as give you an extra bit of shout out.
Buy a game or book or trade for something else.
You can donate any amount through Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org and even write what you’re donating it for; Games, anime, visual novels, otome games, books or comics. If you donate for me to get a specific game or anime, make sure to write that!
Do a one time donation or subscribe for a monthly donation on Ko-fi. There is also a possibility to commission me for art or writing.
Or support me with a monthly donation on Patreon. On Patreon you get extras related to my work here on the blog, so while supporting me, you also get things that only my monthly patrons get!